Friday, February 25, 2005

Learning Something New

Have you noticed how every day you learn something new? I think this is an odd concept especially when you get to be older. I mean when you're in school -- its expected...but as an adult doing the day to day stuff...learning something new everyday seems...at the least, reaching. Its always funny when I hear myself saying that - "ya learn something new everyday". But you do! Its the truth. And all of the wonderful things that come about because someone has learned something new. WOW don't even get me started on that.

Happy Friday everyone.

Remember: stop drop and roll...if you're on fire.

No comments:

Dear Mom,

Prelude:  I feel a little lost in this world.  March 21st 2019 my mom was given a "death" sentence of Pancreatic Cancer.  They tol...