Tuesday, December 6, 2005

Brrrrrr....

Today I went to St.Paul Minnesota. It was the first time I've ever been there. When we flew out the pilot said the temperature is -5 degrees. (ya that was farenheit). That is pretty cold.

I would just like to say that everyone I met in St. Paul was very nice. I liked the city and it was so neat, right in the middle of downtown was an outdoor skating rink. Also I learned how one state single handedly keeps Land's End and LL Bean in the warm clothing business.

Oh ya today was Interview number 6. I will post the humorous events of 5 and 6 (which is tomorrow) when they are available.

So two de-iced planes later I am home....yipee!

Remember: There is no place like home.

No comments:

Dear Mom,

Prelude:  I feel a little lost in this world.  March 21st 2019 my mom was given a "death" sentence of Pancreatic Cancer.  They tol...