Single Girls UNITE! Herein lies the key to finding a guy in a bar. I guarantee if you use my method for picking up a guy -- it will work or your money back guaranteed. First, you must realize that you must send money to actually get money back. (Just email me for a Paypal Account) Anyway...I know you are sitting there anxiously with the KEY to finding a man. So I will leave you hanging no longer. Just....act like I said something funny. When you're dancing -- SMILE. When you sip a beer (if you're OVER 21) grin before you take a drink. When you make eye contact -- giggle slightly. Its an age old invention -- be happy and they will come....People are attracted to smiley happy people.
The story behind this revelation....If you care....My friends (Stephanie, Chrissy etc) would go to a club to go dancing. One night I looked over at them and they were just frowning. It looked like we were having the most miserable time. (Maybe the selection wasn't that great -- I can't remember) Anyway, I looked at them and blurted out "HEY! Act like I said something funny" and they looked at me in that --she is fruity-- way and said "What did you say?" and I repeated myself....well it caught on...They started laughing and ended up having the BEST time. We laughed a lot that night and well..... the rest is history.
:)
Remember: ACT LIKE I SAID SOMETHING FUNNY!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment