By Jewel
Hands
If I could tell the world just one thing
It would be, we're all OK
And not to worry 'cause worry is wastful
And useless in times like these
I won't be made useless
I won't be idle with despair
I will gather myself around my faith
For light does the darkness most fear
My hands are small, I know
But they're not yours, they are my own
But they're not yours, they are my own
And I am never broken
Poverty stole your golden shoes
It didn't steal your laughter
And heartache came to visit me
But I knew it wasn't ever after
We will fight, not out of spite
For someone must stand up for whats right
'Cause where there's a man who has no voice
There ours shall go singing
My hands are small, I know
But they're not yours, they are my own
But they're not yours, they are my own
And I am never broken
In the end only kindness matters
I will get down on my knees and, I will pray
My hands are small, I know
But they're not yours, they are my own
But they're not yours, they are my own
And I am never broken
We are never broken
We are...God's eyes
We are...God's hands
We are...God's mind
We are
We are...reflections of God....
No comments:
Post a Comment