Monday, February 21, 2005

Goals

What are your goals when you speak?

When you say something to someone, what is your goal? Do you wish to encourage them? Help them? Teach them? Put them down? I mean if it doesn't have purpose, why bother? Everything should have purpose. I think what really intrigues me are the people who's purpose is to be mean or hurtful. Why do they do the things they do? Somehow do they get joy out of other people's pain? Putting someone in their place makes themselves feel better?

I guess I don't understand such mentality.



Remember: What matters in life are not the number of breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away (no i didn't write that)

No comments:

Dear Mom,

Prelude:  I feel a little lost in this world.  March 21st 2019 my mom was given a "death" sentence of Pancreatic Cancer.  They tol...