Sunday, April 10, 2005

Spring has Sprung

Isn't it amazing when the seasons change? I know that we see it on the calendar but for me, the seasons actually change when you feel it. The weather here this weekend has been amazing. I really noticed the clear blue sky...the sun beating down on my face (a little too much sun). Its like winter is packed away and waiting for November. Spring has truely arrived and soon it will be summer time. I guess a snowy winter or a beach summer are my favorite seasons. But a cool fall can be so romantic and a warm spring day can be so exhilirating. Wow God had it ALL going on when he planned the seasons.

Enjoy the day today.

Remember: you can still get sunburned in a convertible. You're out in the sun HELLO?!@#!@#?

No comments:

Dear Mom,

Prelude:  I feel a little lost in this world.  March 21st 2019 my mom was given a "death" sentence of Pancreatic Cancer.  They tol...