Monday, July 11, 2005

How do you spell VACATION?

:) YAY! I'm on vacation. I love how no matter where we stay or what we do I always find my little routine. Here's my hardship for the week:

9:30 get up - have juice and a bagel with cream cheese (preferrably pineapple)
10:00 apply sunscreen
10:30 gather beach chair and sit on the beach
1:00 come in and have a samich with turkey and spicy mustard
1:30 return to beach
7:00 attempt to decide if I should go up since everyone else has been up in the room for 2 hours

rinse and repeat

I LOVE THE BEACH

Seriously -- God knew what he was doing when he created the beach and the ocean. And I'm grateful that I get to come here once a year and just do nothing.

Remember: Say please and thank you...its just good manners.

No comments:

Dear Mom,

Prelude:  I feel a little lost in this world.  March 21st 2019 my mom was given a "death" sentence of Pancreatic Cancer.  They tol...