Tuesday, August 2, 2005

Touch the end of your nose when you don't want to sneeze.

I heard this at the grocery store yesterday and it worked. It made that urge for the 2nd sneeze go away.

Its funny how you learn these crazy things everyday.

Today I learned that everyone learns to like something they didn't like every 10 years. So for example, I didn't like kiwi fruit when I was a child but now I do. (not really -- does kiwi have a taste?)

Anyway...that is all of my insight for the day.

Remember: Take time to stop and smell the flowers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sugar. Sugar is what kiwis taste like.

If you think that's a rather underwhelming aspiration for a fruit, you would be right.

Dear Mom,

Prelude:  I feel a little lost in this world.  March 21st 2019 my mom was given a "death" sentence of Pancreatic Cancer.  They tol...