Thursday, March 30, 2006

Day 5 @ Sea

I love days at sea.

Seriously we get up - lay around and drink frozen drinks. Mine were without Alcohol this time. I think the alcohol takes away from the fruitiness. Maybe I'm fruity. Whatever!

We had an awesome spot on deck where we all laid out in the sun and talked the day away. On deck they had a belly flop contest which was amusing to say the LEAST.

Dinner was fabulous and we had a ton of pictures made.

I went to exercise and then we all got ready for dinner. We had an after-dinner show which was really good...Mosaic www.notaboyband.com

Everyone was pretty tired so we all went to sleep a little early that night. Around 1 am.

Tomorrow: St Marteen

No comments:

Dear Mom,

Prelude:  I feel a little lost in this world.  March 21st 2019 my mom was given a "death" sentence of Pancreatic Cancer.  They tol...