Saturday, March 18, 2006

Just when you think you've seen it all.....

My sister, her two children and myself were all at a local eatery having lunch on Saturday. No big deal right? Well there was a lady sitting behind us who was also having lunch with her two children. She turned around and asked my sister if she wouldn't mind watching her two children while she ran to the restroom. I HAVE A SERIOUS PROBLEM WITH THIS. She did not know my sister. She did not know me. Her two little kids were left in the hands of STRANGERS. I was completely floored. Completely.

Please don't do this. Please. In a moment those two children could have been gone. Poof! And that woman's life changed forever.

OK done ranting.

Remember: Be Prepared!

No comments:

Dear Mom,

Prelude:  I feel a little lost in this world.  March 21st 2019 my mom was given a "death" sentence of Pancreatic Cancer.  They tol...