Friday, April 28, 2006

Which Sports Car are YOU?

I'm a Lotus Elise!

You believe in maximum performance and minimum baggage. You like to travel light and fast, hit the corners hard, and dance like there's no tomorrow.



http://www.tomorrowland.us/sportscar/

I'm on the verge of being one of those people who forward things. Those who know me and receive email from me know I NEVER forward things. No matter how cute, how funny, or how much luck I will receive, or validating my faith, I NEVER do. Anyway....I thought this was fun - especially the "high maintenance question."


Happy Friday everyone....


Remember: Happy Anniversary Ally and Tim :)

2 comments:

Ninutey said...

Happy Anniversary you two! Hope all went well :). Btw I'm a Lamborghini Murcielago!

You're not subtle, but you don't want to be. Fast, loud, and dramatic, you want people to notice you, and then get out of the way. In a world full of sheep, you're a raging bull.

Pam said...

I am a corvette...sick isn't it?!

Dear Mom,

Prelude:  I feel a little lost in this world.  March 21st 2019 my mom was given a "death" sentence of Pancreatic Cancer.  They tol...