Saturday, June 10, 2006

Happy Birthday - TLtDaM!

2 Years ago today.......I created this blog. :) A lot has happened in 2 years.

I read old entries occassionally and I looked at my archive list today....It was so crazy when I looked at my FIRST post and it said June 10th. I miss writing here regularly. I don't know what is wrong with me -- creatively speaking. It seems that I have a lot on my mind but no words to express it.

I've been reading a lot of books hoping to become inspired. :) Maybe I'll covert this to a book review site. HAHAHA!

Anyway...if you're a long time visitor - thanks for putting up with the boring days. Its a good thing this is free - or you'd be requesting your money back!

Remember: Drink lots of water on a hot day.....

No comments:

Dear Mom,

Prelude:  I feel a little lost in this world.  March 21st 2019 my mom was given a "death" sentence of Pancreatic Cancer.  They tol...