Monday, August 7, 2006

Resolution 2006 Update

OK here is an update to my NY Resolutions I made in January. Let's see how I'm doing so far. HA!

1. Clean up my potty mouth. Bad words sound so stupid coming out of my mouth and I just feel -- trashy saying them.

OK I have really worked on this. But I know I said a few bad words this weekend. Not super bad...but bad. This needs more work.

2. Look fabulous for the cruise -- and all that entails.

I had a great time. Does that count for anything? My husband and I got some good pictures too -- so all was not lost.

3. EXERCISE

Umm...ya, so about that.

4. Practice my tennis! Perfect my serve.

Where IS that racquet? Seriously I've played ONCE this summer.

5. Write in my blog consistently.

I forgot my password?

6. Be a better friend and spend a lot less time thinking about people who are mean...

Seriously MEAN PEOPLE take up a lot of time if you let them. I'm starting this over. This includes mean people at work.

7. Spend more time being productive

I have DEFINATELY done this. No more gaming for me (at least until wintertime). I've pretty much quit forum following...so I'm doing better. Much more productive.

8. Eat healthy every day and keep my fingernails filed.

I do eat healthy. And today, my fingernails look FAB!

9. Go to church every week!

I did do this until this summer...and we've slacked off. Usually its because we're out of town or have company or something like that. Only once do I recall...well I just didn't want to get out of my pj's.

10. Save money!

I have been working on this too.

OK so I need to focus on 6 / 10 between now and December 30th. I'm a little behind....

No comments:

Dear Mom,

Prelude:  I feel a little lost in this world.  March 21st 2019 my mom was given a "death" sentence of Pancreatic Cancer.  They tol...