Monday, June 18, 2007

QotD: Just Five More Minutes...

What time is your alarm clock set for? Do you use the snooze button?



I have a clock with two alarms. I got this clock while in college for MWF classes and TR classes. I love it! Ok I don't love it, I love that it has two alarms. I hate the actual alarms themselves. But to answer the question, YES, I hit the snooze button. I have been doing a little better -- my clock is set only 10 minutes fast and I only hit the snooze button a few times rather than my hour of snoozing -- right honey?



But in reality, in December I got a new little alarm clock. No batteries necessary. She is cute and squishy and just has to eat around 8 AM every morning - WEEKENDS TOO! So either way, I'm usually up by 8 whether I want to be or not.

No comments:

Dear Mom,

Prelude:  I feel a little lost in this world.  March 21st 2019 my mom was given a "death" sentence of Pancreatic Cancer.  They tol...