Sunday, September 30, 2007

Overhaul

Remember those little books we read in middle school? The "Choose Your Own Adventure" books that every so many chapters made you choose what the character would do? At that point you would be directed to a different page in the story. Well in those books, there are many ending possibilities.



So as I sit, sit and sit some more...I told my sister I was in desperate need of some reading material. I told her I had reached the End of the Internet and was ready to move on to books. She thought this was amusing -- that I had reached the end of the Internet. I set out to prove that I actually HAD done so but instead, I have just proven myself wrong.








Exhibit A. Google says there are almost 8 million ends to the Internet. So actually I have to admit...I have a lot more to go.

No comments:

Dear Mom,

Prelude:  I feel a little lost in this world.  March 21st 2019 my mom was given a "death" sentence of Pancreatic Cancer.  They tol...