Thursday, September 27, 2007

The view from the cheap seats...

Well I have been informed that I should be blogging while I sit on my bahookie. Yes, I am being downright pathetic sitting around all day -- every day. However, unlike some bahookie loungers I have a good excuse. See?






Yep...the view from the cheap seats stinks. Sometimes I have to move my big toe to see the news ticker at the bottom of the TV screen. It completely STINKS.



So you might be curious -- Ally - what happened? Its simple really...I missed the top step. I then preceeded to break my ankle, leg and dislocate my knee. See how swollen my knee is? AWESOME. And that pretty orange tint on my skin -- no that is not a bad tanning lotion, that is the iodine that won't come off from the surgery.



Anyway...the road to recovery is where I sit...on my bahookie. More posts coming -- just for my friend Val. :)

No comments:

Dear Mom,

Prelude:  I feel a little lost in this world.  March 21st 2019 my mom was given a "death" sentence of Pancreatic Cancer.  They tol...