Sunday, November 4, 2007

Big Screen vs Little Screen...well sortof little.

Something has happened in the past few years. I cannot pinpoint the exact moment of it all but television has become "better" entertainment than movies. I think it will always be difficult to top the cinematic special effects and cinemetogrophy of the movies, but as far as stories and content go -- TV wins. I would have never said that a couple of years ago...but the quality of TV has exponentially gotten better!



I'm going to elaborate on this topic...but right now -- I'm just to sleepy to finsh this post.



Oh and I say sortof little as our TV is massive...nothing little about it.

No comments:

Dear Mom,

Prelude:  I feel a little lost in this world.  March 21st 2019 my mom was given a "death" sentence of Pancreatic Cancer.  They tol...