Friday, November 30, 2007

Hey can I borrow that?

I love my friends....even if they are borrowed - once, twice or three times removed. :) I say that because two years ago, when my husband and I moved here from our prior location we didn't know many people aside from my sister, her husband and two babies. Slowly we started meeting people and I would always call my sister's closest friends - my "borrowed friends". If I met one of their friends they were once removed etc. Fast forward 2 years...

Last night myself and some BFFs (for me - borrowed friends forever - HA) had one of our legendary GNO (Girls Night Out). Unfortunately due to an agnsty cheerleader coach, my sister was unable to attend (long story!). So we weren't 100% but its always fun and we laugh so much. I'm really grateful to them even if they are borrowed. (I found out last night they really hate that whole borrowed thing...hrmm)

So Kelli, Seester, Val, Hallie and my newest twice removed friend Kerri -- fajitas for 2? 1? 4? 5?

*and why didn't we take a picture to INSERT HERE*

No comments:

Dear Mom,

Prelude:  I feel a little lost in this world.  March 21st 2019 my mom was given a "death" sentence of Pancreatic Cancer.  They tol...