Monday, December 10, 2007

Gifts to Grow - Pampers.com

Are you like me? Do you obsessively pull the lables off of pampers diapers and wipes that you buy and enter those incredibly long codes? Are you saving for some awesome "freebie" that your child doesn't need? *sigh* I do and my husband helps too by pulling the labels off and places them on my desk for me if he finds them first.

Anyway, today I went to enter my points and what did I see? A place where I could donate my points to charity! You have 3 options: March Of Dimes, UNICEF, or the Today Show Toy Drive. On the UNICEF donation one point = 1 vaccination. http://www.pampers.com/en_US/charity.do;jsessionid=ZW54HO3CAJCZ1QFIASIH0N4AVACJA5K0

So needless to say I donated my points...all of them. It felt good and there was no shipping charge.

No comments:

Dear Mom,

Prelude:  I feel a little lost in this world.  March 21st 2019 my mom was given a "death" sentence of Pancreatic Cancer.  They tol...