Monday, December 10, 2007

QotD: En Route

What is your daily commute like? What is the weirdest thing you've seen on that commute?
Submitted by E.



Since I cannot DRIVE, I have to scoot my hiney down these EVIL stairs. I broke my leg on the TOP set of stairs...Notice the pretty wheelchair in the foyer decor?



Commuter Stair? Normally my commute is 30 minutes in my Jetta with a Sonic drive by for a Diet Coke with cherry. The guy that works there is super nice!

The craziest thing I've ever seen on my commute is someone who was actually paying attention while they were driving. They didn't have their cellphone up to their ear, they weren't reading the paper, they weren't putting on mascara, they were not drying their hair...they were driving. That is all. How crazy is THAT?

No comments:

Dear Mom,

Prelude:  I feel a little lost in this world.  March 21st 2019 my mom was given a "death" sentence of Pancreatic Cancer.  They tol...