You wake up -- without an alarm....
Streeeeeeeetch....
*Gently open eyes*
Ahhh I have no where to be today...
Its SUNDAY....
OH NO! ITS SUNDAY!
UGH I Have to work tomorrow...I have a meeting at 8:30 - I scheduled my dr appointment on the same day, crapsticks I have to do a client presentation at 3 - what am I going to wear - its it going to be cold - hot? - the crew said they wanted to go out after work tomorrow to celebrate - what about childcare - etc etc
Is this you? Do you spend all day Sunday (once you realize it is Sunday) dreading Monday rather than appreciating the day off for what it is? I think its a disease. The only thing that I have found that helps cure this is 1) Be prepared on Friday for Monday. When you leave work on Friday - tie up all loose ends if you can or 2) Call in sick -- but then Tuesday is going to be NASTY Bad or 3) Work part time and go in on Wednesdays. Oh how I love working part time. THANK YOU LOVEY FOR LETTING ME WORK PART TIME.
I'm still blogging. Impressed? I've posted 3 times this month. There is hope yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment