My sister Pam is an amazing person. I love her very much. You might have heard of her, she is famous and multi-talented. She is a GREAT mom, her children are the happiest children on the planet. She is a Christian, God blesses her daily. She is a famous artist, her paintings hang on walls of the great -- like my Mom. She is a specialized dancer, her kitchen audience adores her. She is a doctor like no other, her practice includes pediatrics. She is a counselor, I rendered services just last Sunday. She is my sister. She is great.
Anyway, its the best thing my parents ever did....giving me a sister.
Remember: If it smells bad, don't eat it.
2 comments:
Ya, except she isn't SINGLE.
No fair.
I only wish I were that GREAT! I love you seester. Remember it was me that came first. My blessing is you! :)
Post a Comment