Saturday, December 31, 2005

Goodbye 2005

Goodbye 2005...Hello 2006.

Things happened in 2005.

I went to new places (St. Paul Minnesota)...
I made new friends - hello Laura & Gary...
I lived with old friends - woot Chris!!!...
I saw my nieces in their school plays...
I wrote my name in the sand...
I rode with the top down...
I bought a new house...
I found a new church...
I went to the beach...
I was a good friend...
I threw a snowball...
I bought a new car...
I was a bad friend...
I found a new job...
I helped someone...
I played tennis...
I won a little...
I wrote a poem...
I lost a lot...
I was scared...
I messed up...
I was happy...
I messed up...
I laughed...
I fought...
I moved...
I loved...
I lived.
2005

Remember: Tomorrow is what you make it...make it good.

No comments:

Dear Mom,

Prelude:  I feel a little lost in this world.  March 21st 2019 my mom was given a "death" sentence of Pancreatic Cancer.  They tol...