Sunday, January 1, 2006

Resolution 2006

You know it stinks we have to "resolve" to wash away all of our "life-mistakes" the VERY FIRST THING of a new year. I mean why don't we do this in July??? Pick a random day -- like September 20th - just resolve to be "better".

OKOKOKOK I am going to do what I should and post my resolutions. Maybe by showing the world I will have "some" accountablity for them.

1. Clean up my potty mouth. Bad words sound so stupid coming out of my mouth and I just feel -- trashy saying them.

2. Look fabulous for the cruise -- and all that entails.

3. EXERCISE

4. Practice my tennis! Perfect my serve.

5. Write in my blog consistently.

6. Be a better friend and spend a lot less time thinking about people who are mean...

7. Spend more time being productive

8. Eat healthy every day and keep my fingernails filed.

9. Go to church every week!

10. Save money!

Remember: Its the thought that counts.

No comments:

Dear Mom,

Prelude:  I feel a little lost in this world.  March 21st 2019 my mom was given a "death" sentence of Pancreatic Cancer.  They tol...