Tuesday, January 3, 2006

I'm Employed!

YAY! I started my first day of work in my new job today. I have worked for the same company for 10 years...so I was a little nervous about my "first day" in a new place with new people. The funniest thing happened THE NIGHT BEFORE I went to work when I was relaying this to my husband...my words were and I quote

"Do you think I will make friends...do you think people will like me"

Needless to say there was huge laughter from the audience -- and he finally managed to say that is what Molly (my niece) said before her first day of 2nd Grade - FOR THE LOVE!

The irony of it all was that I was patient and waited for the "perfect job for me". Not that I was feeling the pressure - I was - but after all the insane interviews and traveling - I really landed what I was meant to have. Its just awesome when things work out that way.

Remember: Turn your heaters off before you leave for work!

No comments:

Dear Mom,

Prelude:  I feel a little lost in this world.  March 21st 2019 my mom was given a "death" sentence of Pancreatic Cancer.  They tol...