Sunday, January 22, 2006

Recycling

We are recycling at my house and I'm telling you, its INSANE the amount of stuff that we USED to just pitch in the trash - that will now be reused. I feel so good about this! Our waste pickup does this for us free of charge - Its AWESOME. It really creeps me out to think of all the garbage being dumped into landfills -- actual LAND and then expect it to what - disappear? Get real.

Anyway, if you don't recycle...reconsider. You don't have to be a treehugger to appreciate the fact your trash isn't going to be sitting around taking up space your Great Great Great grandchildren could be playing on.

Remember: Recycle - duh!

No comments:

Dear Mom,

Prelude:  I feel a little lost in this world.  March 21st 2019 my mom was given a "death" sentence of Pancreatic Cancer.  They tol...