Sunday, May 7, 2006

Summer!

Do you have plans for this summer?

I am a little bummed that I don't. Normally we go to the beach for a week in July and this year we didn't plan on that. Gotta love "vacation time". In my former job, I cashed in 46 vacation days. Now I'm scraping by with 7 this first year. Its always fun to have something to look forward to but maybe this is a little lesson for me. I spend so much of my time waiting on the next big event that I don't enjoy today....

Its raining outside. We had plans to go to the pool today. Hence the mood.
If it is pretty where you are go outside and have a GREAT day for me!

Remember: Make each day count

No comments:

Dear Mom,

Prelude:  I feel a little lost in this world.  March 21st 2019 my mom was given a "death" sentence of Pancreatic Cancer.  They tol...