Sunday, April 15, 2007

Do over!

Overhaul
Options
EditAdd to groupDeleteViewable by anyone 2 days ago Post a comment Share This blog is moving back to http://tickledpinkally.blogspot.com


Post a comment Do over!
Options
EditAdd to groupDeleteViewable by anyone Apr 15, 2007 Post a comment Share Do you ever wish there was something you could do over? A life rewind perhaps?


I know that the big thing is to "live with no regrets." But I really don't think its possible to not have one "do over" moment. As we grow up/older and learn the right things to do, we better ourselves. The next day, the next week the next decade we gain a whole new perspective. So SURELY we have learned something post-event right? And in those learning experiences we now have "something we would do differently." So isn't that somewhat of a regret? I am talking in circles.

I have this one person that I would just like to start over with...I think we would have been GREAT friends if we had just started out on a better foot -- maybe the right instead of the left. We have a lot in common and its funny I find that MANY times we agree on many different topics. She is also a blogger and many times she is writing on topics that I have said the exact same thing. Should I ask her for a "do over?" I want to!

No comments:

Dear Mom,

Prelude:  I feel a little lost in this world.  March 21st 2019 my mom was given a "death" sentence of Pancreatic Cancer.  They tol...