Friday, April 13, 2007

Vox Hunt: Fine Art

Show us your favorite work of art (fiction, music, sculpture, painting, architecture, dance, etc).
Submitted by Dean.





My (now) husband at the time boyfriend and I went to Orcas Island for a holiday trip with his family. It is a GREAT island about 4 hours from Seattle. We went into town and discovered a little art gallery called Darville's Rare Print Shop. http://www.darvillsrareprints.com/home_files/aboutus.htm When I saw this painting (In the Park) I exclaimed "Oh look honey its me and you and [our dog] when we're old.

Two years later, my husband got me this rare painting from Rie Munoz as a wedding gift.

It sits under a park like bench with a tree beside it in our entryway.

I still love it to this day.

No comments:

Dear Mom,

Prelude:  I feel a little lost in this world.  March 21st 2019 my mom was given a "death" sentence of Pancreatic Cancer.  They tol...