Thursday, October 11, 2007

Lose the plaster - tomorrow! YAY!


Tomorrow is a big day... I get my staples out of my leg, the cast comes off and the moon boot goes on (see photo)!!! I'll still be a mini Home Depot. Hopefully the screws will be taken out in mid-November; the plates and the pin will stay forever.

My toes are just getting to be kindof gross...not to mention the bandage covering it has baby food (carrots) on it. I've cleaned it and my toes but still -- its a piece of cloth that has been wrapped around my leg for three weeks and not been washed -- just think about it.

Anyway, in my world this is progress. Progress is good.

No comments:

Dear Mom,

Prelude:  I feel a little lost in this world.  March 21st 2019 my mom was given a "death" sentence of Pancreatic Cancer.  They tol...