Tuesday, October 16, 2007

So, what's new?

Well...I am just sitting here. HA!

Tonight I have decided to take a picture of the bare leg. You know the broken, swollen nastiness? :) Its really fortunate for you that its not a scrach and sniff. eww gross! I know I know. I have to wear the boot 23.7.999999 The only time I take it off is to shower - which I do everyday. I don't understeriand why it still smells funky. Last night, I got a new toothbrush and scrubbed it with that and soap to try to get the dead skin off....seriously - any ideas?

Is this TMI? Hit your back button or home button...it will save you!

My reverse push ups are going great. I can make it up the stairs in record time. I'm going to have the best arms for winter you've ever seen. (The women who read my blog will hopefully get that one.)

Did you watch Brothers and Sisters? Sundays episode was so sad...

No comments:

Dear Mom,

Prelude:  I feel a little lost in this world.  March 21st 2019 my mom was given a "death" sentence of Pancreatic Cancer.  They tol...