Sunday, October 14, 2007

QotD: Work It On Out

Do you have a regular workout routine? What's your favorite form of exercise?

I DID have one before I BROKE MY FLIPPING LEG FOR THE LOVE.

I'm going to type this up because I really need to do exercise....



With the broken leg: (everyday)

1.15 straight leg extensions (right leg only) (repeat 2 times)
2.15 bent knee raises (right leg only) (repeat 2 times)
3.20 crunches - various types (change it up) (repeat 2 times)
4.20 stairs reverse push ups (twice daily)
5.In the floor playing with daughter 30+ minutes everyday
6.10 wheelchair laps around the circle
7.Twice a week - bicep and tricep weight exercises
That is my goal until the cast comes off. I'll be adding as we go.

No comments:

Dear Mom,

Prelude:  I feel a little lost in this world.  March 21st 2019 my mom was given a "death" sentence of Pancreatic Cancer.  They tol...