Tuesday, November 6, 2007

AIIIIGGGHHHH

I really have nothing to say.

Seriousy. Nothing.

Here's the mindless drivel that is going through my brain right now...as proof.

•Send the invite.
•wonder what my TLBL (tiny little baby lovey) is doing at this moment
•WOULD THOSE MEN PLEASE STOP HAMMERING FOR ONE FREAKING MINUTE.
•The writers strike is going to rain on my TV parade mentioned below.
•Wonder if Hallie is going to marry this new guy?
•I sent the food list late for group.
•OMG! I just realized I do not have a delete key on my keyboard. Only a backspace. That is freaky.
•Hello its the backstreet boys redone...I've lost it.
•I forgot my daily aspirin....AGAIN...nice blue foot for evening wear.
•7 weeks until Christmas....6 until I can walk again = 1 week to shop.
•will my sisters house ever be finished?
•Why didn't Mom answer her phone?
•I wish I could get my printer hooked up to my laptop from work -- VPNs for the win.
•This song reminds me of Summer 2005....
Want more? Are you insane?

No comments:

Dear Mom,

Prelude:  I feel a little lost in this world.  March 21st 2019 my mom was given a "death" sentence of Pancreatic Cancer.  They tol...