Tuesday, February 7, 2006

The most IMPORTANT people in the world....

Do you know who the most important people are in the world? You might say, Ally! HELLO! we are all equal! Or you might say - the President is the most important person in the world. Or you might say - you are the most important...

I'm sorry. You are wrong.

Children are the most important people in the world. They are the future and we have a responsibility to guide them to be the best they can be, to recycle, to write, to conserve energy, to be kind to others, to be inquisitive, to grow trees, to ride a bike (BALANCE!), just EVERYTHING.

Its why sometimes when I see adults who are so full of themselves and just laugh. People who place their self worth into their "job" or their "book smarts". I hate to be judgemental but get real. I have a serious question for you. You won't find the answer in any college course. Why would you put so much of your self worth into something like that when there is always someone smarter than you AND you are easily replaced?

Make a positive difference in someone's life. Stop being a tool.

Remember:

One Hundred Years from now
(excerpt from "Within My Power" by Forest Witcraft)

One Hundred Years from now
It will not matter
what kind of car I drove,
What kind of house I lived in,
how much money was in my bank account
nor what my clothes looked like.
But the world may be a better place because
I was important in the life of a child.

No comments:

Dear Mom,

Prelude:  I feel a little lost in this world.  March 21st 2019 my mom was given a "death" sentence of Pancreatic Cancer.  They tol...